Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I make an order?
Making a purchase with us could not be easier. Follow these ten simple steps and your chosen items will soon be on their way to you!
• Simply browse our on line store to find an item you want to buy.
• Choose a colour from the product size and colour selection grid on the right hand side of each product page.
• Click on the desired size in the product size and colour selection grid to add it to your shopping basket.
• Once you've finished shopping, click on the Shopping basket, located in the top right corner of the screen.
• Once you reach the checkout screen, if you have a media or offer code, enter it in the box on the left. Otherwise, click the Checkout button.
• If you are an existing Lambland. customer, please enter your username and password and click Checkout.
• If you're a new Lambland. customer, you'll need to register your details. Registering makes it easier to place orders in the future. The online instructions will guide you through the registration process. You have the option to continue without registering, but you will still need to input your personal details.
• Once you are logged in as either a new or existing customer, or have entered all relevant information, you will need confirm your delivery choice and then proceed to Payment.
• Enter your payment details and click Confirm order.
• You should see a message confirming that your order has been placed and is being processed. An email confirmation will be sent to your registered email address.
Q. Can I add to an order made today & will I be charged postage twice?
Once your order has been placed you are unable to add further items yourself. However, if you contact us we may be able to add an item to your order for you, as long as the order has not already been picked.
Q. Can I cancel an order?
You have up to 30 days to return or exchange any full price order.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our customer services department as soon as possible by telephoning 01271 879443 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to withdraw from any order by providing a written notice of cancellation, this right ends 7 days after the date we deliver the products to you. You will not have to pay for any products and any amounts that you have been charged for will be refunded within 30 days in the same format as your original payment (e.g. credit card or cheque) but excluding postage costs.
In the event that we have already dispatched the products out to you, the goods should be returned to us within 28 days and you will need to pay the return costs. If you fail to return the goods to us when we request, then we will arrange collection but a charge will be made for this service that will be deducted from the refund.
Q. How do I choose sizes?
Use our size charts to check your body measurements - there's one for ladies sizes, men’s sizes and children’s sizes. You'll find also a size chart link and you can check the dimensions of each garment on each product page to get the exact measurements of all our clothing.
Q. Will the item be exactly the same colour as shown on the website?
Every care has been taken to use images that most accurately reflect the actual colour of products. However, this is not an exact science and slight variations may occur.